- A guided tour introducing famous dictators to the ancient city; (Mugabe, Chavez, Putin, Hu Jintao and Co + a special appearance of Josip Broz Tito…) who’ll observe Dubrovnik’s history and her people’s love for freedom.
BEWARE — Famous (and infamous!) world personalities will be swarming all over the place; and with these beautiful people around, can the top news network and paparazzi be far behind?
Bewitching, bedazzling, be warned!
- The Le Petit Festival’s “Faux Red Carpet”. The glamour and pageantry and stunning array of celebrities unmatched by the Cannes Film Festival and the Oscars Awards combined! Incredible? Let me explain. To walk down the red carpet are the heavyweights from cinema, fashion, music, politics and sports… *Who are still living:* Leonardo Di Caprio, Rafael Nadal, Kobe Bryant, Nicola Sarkozy, Lady Gaga…
And who already passed away: David Bowie, Marlon Brando, JFK, Jacqueline Onassis, Marlyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Alexander McQueen, Jacques Cousteau, Mahatma Gandhi, Ingrid Bergman…
See?! Do you believe me now? The fame and sparkle of Dubrovnik, the Jewel of the Adriatic Sea beckons to all the beautiful people, both living and dead.
- Ines Trickovic (vocal); Maro Miladin (accordion); Goran Rukavina (double bass); Robert Polgar (saxophone, flute); Kolja Gjoni (percussion); Alan Polzer (drums); guest Toni Butigan (piano)
The fun gets more intense. Be mesmerized by Ines Trickovic’s concert “La tour rouge” inspired by one of the most enigmatic paintings of Giorgio de Chirico “La Grande Tour”
- Art surprise by Anni Laakso
- Fairytale clothing by Kaarina Ormio & Mari Leskinen
- Finnish poetry by Heidi Krohn